Skip to form

Public Utilities Department

If you have experienced a leak at your property that was due to a non-irrigation concealed pipe leak, you can submit your request for an adjustment on your water bill. Please note that in addition to irrigation-related leaks, leaks from swimming pools and plumbing fixtures do not qualify for adjustments for water bills that were timely sent. Once you have submitted the required documentation, a team member will review it and notify you of the decision within 6-8 weeks.

Please be aware that all adjustment requests must be received within 120-days from the first high bill related to the concealed pipe leak(s). Requests received after the 120-day period will not be considered for an adjustment.

What date was the leak discovered?

Date Picker

What date were the repairs made?

Date Picker

Do you have a repair invoice or receipt?

Please provide a copy of the repair invoice/receipt.

Click Here to Upload

Please provide any photos available.

Click Here to Upload

Customer Acknowledgement and Agreement