Skip to form

Development Services



May 2022

Request to Change Point of Contact or Applicant

Please select:

Project Address

New Point of Contact or Applicant

NOTE: The new contact must have a Citizen Access account to be designated as a Point of Contact or Applicant. Need help registering for an account? Watch the video tutorial.



**Important** Don't use this form if the requestor is the current Permit Holder. Instead, existing Permit Holders must submit a Change of Building Permit Record Form (DS-342).

Requested by:


The name and email address of the signer must match the current applicant or point of contact name and email address on file for the project.

Sign Here

Choose how to sign